It seems very strange that an Autodesk’s Software has a licence problem that derives from a programming error. But that’s it and this is the solution: apparently the problem derivated by an old version of licence manager, instead derived from a key error in Windows Registry. You can solve as follow:
- Type regedit in windows search and click on it by “run as administrator”
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Autodesk/Simulation CFD/13.0
- In this value search “locate” and double click on it
- If you find a value other than en-US change it: it only works with this value
If you don’t resolve the licence problem please contact Autodesk Helpdesk or reinstall the software.
Leggi il seguito »
- Articolo precedente: Panasonic punta sullo stile con la nuova avccam camera recorder ag-ac90
- Articolo successivo: Aggiornamenti App Store: Instagram, Foursquare e WordPress
SEGNALA / INVIA QUESTO POST:
Hai trovato questo articolo interessante? Iscriviti GRATIS ai nostri feeds!